We generally run CT Guard Card courses almost every Wednesday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Weekday evening courses are available upon request.
Our classes are offered at: 58 Renshaw Drive East Haven, CT 06512.
I offer on site training for Security companies in need of a large number of applicant
certifications at once. Group & DOC discounts are available. Inquire by email or phone
||Group discounts are available.
||Complimentary Snacks and Drinks Offered
||You can simply register & pay online or call 203-907-6594 with any questions.
CT BLUE Card "PREPARATION" 3RD SUNDAY W/CT BLUE CARD 4TH Sunday $360 FOR BOTH CLASSES
THE CT BLUE CARD PREP COURSE WOULD BE HELD ON THE 3RD SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH FROM 9 A.M. TO 1 P.M. &
THE CT BLUE CARD 8 HOUR ORIGINAL CERT WOULD BE HELD ON THE 4TH SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH FROM 9 A.M. TO 5 P.M.
THE CT BLUE CARD PREP PROGRAM IS OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE FULL CT BLUE CARD CERTIFICATION COURSE
***IN ORDER FOR CLASS TO GO FORWARD WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 3 STUDENTS SCHEDULED REGISTERED 4 DAYS BEFORE CLASS OR CLASS WILL BE POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT MONTH***
***THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS & A NO REFUND POLICY ON THIS CLASS***
For more info contact: email@example.com
This course is designed specifically for those who are either currently enrolled in or are planning to enroll within the LJB Security Training and Consulting CT. Blue Card Certification Course. This seminar is intended to help prepare to the participant to successfully complete the live fire portion of the CT. Blue Card Certification Course. Those with limited shooting experience or those who have purchased a new or are unfamiliar with the a new firearm will likely benefit the most from this program.
Some of the core topics included within this seminar include:
- Safety & Handling
- Drawing a Handgun From The Holster
- Reloads / Stoppage Clearing Methods
- Controlled Pairs vs. Hammers
- Failure to Stop Drills
- One Hand Shooting
- Understanding The Differences and Proper Use of Cover / Concealment
- Shot Placement and The Effects of a Projectile On Living Tissues
- Simulated Qualification Course of Fire
- Pistol Permit
- Duty Handgun
- 3 Magazines / Speedloaders
- Duty Belt
- Double On The Waist (OTW) Magazine / Speedloader Pouch
- Closed Toe Footwear, Brimmed Hat, Long Sleeve Shirt, Pants (NO SHORTS)
- Inclement Weather Gear
- Water or drinks (Highly Recommended)
- Wrap Around Eye / Ear Protection
- Note Book (Pocket) and Pen For Note Taking
- Minimum 300 Rounds Ammunition
For additional information, please contact Louis Bonito: 203-907-6594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor: Brian Williams