Workplace Violence Prevention Third Thursday
Workplace Violence Prevention Training
Workplace Violence Prevention Training will provide awareness, insights, techniques and concrete strategies to create a safer and more secure working environment. Our Workplace Violence Prevention Training is provided to any company or group, incorporating the specific needs of the client. Continuous training and routine assessment of vulnerabilities should be part of any responsible administrative program. Some issues routinely overlooked can leave a workplace vulnerable to theft, damage and major lawsuits. Our team of Board Certified security professionals at LJB Security Training & Consulting will conduct a complete assessment of your organization’s situation and needs.
Who needs Workplace Violence Training & Why?
Under the General Duty Clause of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) of 1970, employers are required to provide employees with a place of employment that is “free from recognizable hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious harm to employees.” Therefore employers have a legal obligation to provide a workplace free of recognized activities and events which are known to cause or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm if there is a feasible method to abate the hazard.
Workplace Violence Training – A Proactive Approach Including:
- Successful Interventions
- Workplace Violence Statistics in the U.S
- The Cost of Workplace Violence
- Definitions & Types of Incidents
- Identifying Warning Signs & Red Flags
- Behavioral Analysis & Pre-Attack Indicators
- Successful Intervention Techniques
- De-escalating Potentially Violent Situations
- Barriers to Intervention
- Reporting Procedures & Policy Implementation
- Safe Termination Procedures
- OSHA & Federal Laws
- Building Safety Considerations
- Active Shooter Response & Scenario Discussions