Self Rescue for The Range and Street (Level – I) – 1 Day on Select Days
Grey Wolf Seminar Series (Intermediate) – Self Rescue for The Range and Street (Level – I) – 1 Day
Designed specifically for the private citizen who carries a firearm for personal protection. This seminar is intended to provide the participant with exposure and training to provide immediate life saving medical techniques to themselves first within a violent confrontation.
Some of the core topics included within this seminar include:
- Safety & Handling
- Overview of Basic Anatomy
- Understanding the Effects of Penetrating Trauma on the Body
- Staying in the Fight / Mindset
- One Hand (Support Side) Transitioning / Recovering
- One Hand (Support Side) Reloads / Stoppage Clearing
- One Hand (Support Side) Multiple Shot Placements
- Injured limb Drills – (Advanced)
While not intended to replace a full length training program, this seminar is intended to provide the participant with an introduction to the life saving skills necessary for anyone who carries a handgun for personal security to understand and be proficient in.