Online Hybrid CT Guard Card Mandatory Security Officer License Class 1-25-2021
1-25-2021 9 A.M. TO 4 P.M. ONLINE
& 1-25-2021 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. IN PERSON
AT 58 RENSHAW DRIVE EAST HAVEN, CT 06512
What to bring to Class:
- NOTEPAD IF YOU WISH TO TAKE NOTES
The State of Connecticut has approved LJB Security Training & Consulting to provide an online solution for the CT Guard Card class required by Connecticut Public Act 08-73. We have designed our hybrid online course to make the process as simple and safe as possible for you, our customer.
- Online classes take place once per month, usually on the last Sunday of each month. Check our class schedule for upcoming dates.
- Class is presented using Zoom as a live, interactive lass. This is the same high-quality, engaging and informative class
- We offer the exam hour once per month, the same day as the online class. Get it all done in 1 day!
- The exam must be taken in-person at our office.
- The exam is 25 questions multiple-choice/ True and False…no fill in the blank.
- You must get 19 out of 25 right in order to pass. The grade if P or F for Pass or Fail.
- There is a $25 fee for a retake. If you cannot pass the retake, there is a $50 fee to attend the next online class before you can retake the exam.