Two Classes Scheduled for December
- First Class being held on December 7th online using Zoom 4p.m. to11 p.m. Then the in-person portion will be held December 9th 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. at 58 Renshaw Drive East Haven, CT 06512
- Second Class being held on 12-12-2020 online using Zoom from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Then you’ll have to come in person to take the exam and fill out the State Application on 12-12-2020 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. to:
58 Renshaw Drive East Haven, CT 06512
***Be Sure To Email me which class you’ll be attending: email@example.com***
The State of Connecticut has approved LJB Security Training & Consulting to provide an online solution for the CT Guard Card class required by Connecticut Public Act 08-73. We have designed our hybrid online course to make the process as simple and safe as possible for you, our customer.
- Online classes take place once per month, usually on the last Sunday of each month. Check our class schedule for upcoming dates.
- Class is presented using Zoom as a live, interactive lass. This is the same high-quality, engaging and informative class
- We offer the exam hour once per month, the same day as the online class. Get it all done in 1 day!
- The exam must be taken in-person at our office.
- The exam is 25 questions multiple-choice/ True and False…no fill in the blank.
- You must get 19 out of 25 right in order to pass. The grade if P or F for Pass or Fail.
- There is a $25 fee for a retake. If you cannot pass the retake, there is a $75 fee to attend the next online class before you can retake the exam.