Top 5 Reasons to Get Your CT Pistol Permit
In a world where any good or bad situation can happen, it is a good idea to be prepared for the worst. With crime on a steady increase in his country, it is wise to be licensed to carry a weapon just “In case.” Although people may at first feel uncomfortable carrying a gun, you may one day be faced with a life-or-death situation. Sacrificing comfort for safety can help to make you and those around you feel more secure.
- Due to the 2nd Amendment, citizens are able to freely carry guns with a CT Pistol Permit. From a report by John Lott, there was a decrease in rapes, murders and aggravated assaults by 8.5%, 5%, and 7% in states that allowed a concealed carry.
- You can potentially decrease the threat of an active shooter – A gunman on a public shooting rampage can be stopped by another person with a gun. With the number of public shootings only increasing, many people have decided to carry a handgun with them.
- With a concealed carry, you can carry your gun in your pocket or purse. You no longer need to lock up your weapon in your glove box or trunk when your are traveling with a gun, depending on the laws and regulations of your local area.
- Guns can not only protect against dangerous people but also wild or dangerous animals. If you see a vicious dog on the loose or a bear coming too close to your house, you will be glad you are properly trained in the use of an appropriate weapon to protect you.
- Police response time is another issue. If you are having a problem, the average police response time is ten minutes. The average interaction between a victim and criminal is 90 seconds. Taking a chance and not having a gun in this day and age is a major risk.
So, if you are ready to get your CT Pistol Permit, contact us today. You will not only feel more confident and secure but you will also learn about gun safety and self defense. Take advantage of your constitutional right: you can protect yourself, your loved ones or even other innocent bystanders. After all, it’s better to have a gun and not use it than to need one and not have it.