We generally run CT Guard Card courses almost every Wednesday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Weekday evening courses are available upon request.
Our classes are offered at: 58 Renshaw Drive East Haven, CT 06512.
I offer on site training for Security companies in need of a large number of applicant
certifications at once. Group & DOC discounts are available. Inquire by email or phone
||Group discounts are available.
||Complimentary Snacks and Drinks Offered
||You can simply register & pay online or call 203-907-6594 with any questions.
Our Active Shooter Awareness and Survival Training class teaches regular everyday people what signs to look out for and God forbid you find yourself in an active shooter (mass shooting spree) event. This knowledge and training will greatly increase your chances of survival by learning what to do and when to do it so you are able to go home safe to your family.
Recent active shooting events both inside and outside the US demonstrate the need to prepare people to prepare for these events. Planning & preparedness is critical to the successful outcome of an active shooter incident.
This class is designed to improve your chances of surviving active shooter incidents by instructing students in:
- Tactics/strategy for response to active shooter event
- Family and Facility preparedness
- Response equipment
- Should I run? Hide? Fight?
- Whatever you choose to do; do it quickly and quietly!!!
This class also teaches us How to Survive an Active Shooter Event (mass shooting spree) response and survival tactics, and is intended for general civilian (non-LEO or first responder) audiences, including school staff.
Recent school shootings and other active shooting events both inside and outside the US demonstrate the need to prepare civilians – particularly school employees – to plan for and respond to these events. Planning & preparedness is critical to the successful outcome of an active shooter incident.
This class is designed to improve civilian response to active shooter incidents, and will:
- Discuss the history of school violence
- Discuss the importance of preparation for an active shooter event ,not only by first responders, but also by school personnel
- Teach about what you might expect from law enforcement during an active shooter response, and also about ideas and methods of response for school personnel
- Discuss the importance of educators, law enforcement , other first responders and those personnel involved in the secondary response to collaborate in preparation and prevention
- Discuss the importance of stopping school violence/ active shooter events before they start.
The cost is $100 per student
Location: Online Event Via Zoom