The Supervisor Training Program is an inclusive program ideal for security managers supervisors for any security organization. It discusses topics related to running a security team, such as personnel selection, evaluation, team communication, scheduling, and many other hands-on issues.
Security Manager/Supervisor Certification Seminar: This seminar will form an excellent foundation for officers who aspire to be managers or newly hired managers and supervisors.
- Security Manager / Supervisor Certification Seminar (8 hours)
- Facility Emergency Management (4 hours)
- Report Writing for Managers (4 hours)
- Incident – Accident Investigation for Managers (4 hours)
- De-escalation – Communication – Conversation Seminar (4 hours)
This Course is Great For:
People currently in the security business and for the newer students who have completed my basic programs and aspire to be a manager. This course will be invaluable to newly hired security managers, or anyone who is considering security as a career beyond the entry-level.
If you are looking for a career path, a career change or if you are just looking for how to become a security manager quickly, this seminar is the one for you!