LJB Security Training also provides bespoke security consulting services. Not sure what training provides the best fit for your staff? Call us to start a conversation about how to ensure a consistent approach to security across your organization.
We provide expert advice related to:
- Active Shooter Preparation and Training
- Guard Cards Certification & Renewal
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Staff Security Training
- Audit & Update Emergency Plans
Our security consulting services include:
- Threat and vulnerability assessments
- Policy and procedure review and development
- Security audits & risk analysis
- Security master planning
- Security program evaluations
Clients may include:
- Property management and business consulting firms
- Venues, restaurants, clubs and lounges
- Theaters, public events, shopping malls
- Individuals experiencing a threat
- Law firms and attorneys
- Retail and wholesale businesses
- Office based businesses
- Entertainment and production companies
- Hotels and resorts
- Shipping and distribution centers
- Public, private and charter elementary, middle and high schools, colleges and universities
- Religious institutions and places of worship including Jewish temples, churches and mosques
- Manufacturing plants
- Soft services companies including landscaping, janitorial and maintenance
Did You Know?
- There have been 160 active shooter incidents between 2000 and 2013. These incidents resulted in 1,043 casualties (486 killed, 557 wounded).
- Active shooter incidents are becoming more frequent. From 2000 to 2006, there was an average of 6.4 incidents per year. From 2007 to 2013, there was an average 16.4 incidents per year.
- 45.6% of these incidents took place in a commercial environment. 24.3% of these incidents took place in an educational environment.